5 Jireh Lane, Brookfield, Ct., 06804
Look for: Red guitar shape on top of mailbox #5
Huge stone number "5" behind split-rail fence on left side of driveway entrance
Hours By Appointment Only, Please!
I don't answer my phone because it interferes with my work and my client's appointments. Please use the email address: email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Take I-84 to exit 7 in Danbury (a left exit if heading East)
- Take the first exit, #11, for Federal Rd.
- Make a left at the ramp’s end.
- Stay on that road for 1.8 miles until you come to a blinking yellow light. You will start out on White Turkey Rd. Extension. You will cross Federal Rd. The road you are on will change names to Candlewood Lake Rd. Stay on it until the blinking yellow light.
- Make a left on 40 Acre Mtn. Rd. at the blinking yellow light. St. Marguerite' Church is on the corner. (Don’t look to the right; the sign there says Huckleberry Hill Rd.)
- Go less than half a mile to the end. The road changes names to Jireh Lane for the last 300 feet.
- The house is the last one on the right on the cul-de-sac. There is a seven foot tall stone number five near the mouth of the driveway and a split rail fence alongside it. There is a red guitar shape on top of the mailbox.
- Parking is in spaces at the end of the driveway.
- Shop entrance is through the rear door at the end of the stone walk that begins at the parking area.
- You'll know the door is the right door by the life-size stone guitar embedded in the wall next to it.
- No need to knock when you are expected; just come on in. If the door's locked (red light), please ring the bell, but it's usually unlocked (blue light) when I'm expecting someone.
Connecticut Guitar and Strings